After viewing my sister Danielle's blog site, Kneel in France, I decided to do my own.  No surprise to any of you, I have become lackadaisical in writing. I thought maybe this would inspire me. So, if any of you want to check in on me from time to time, please do. I could do Face Book or some of the other community sites but this seems more private to me.  We will see how it works out. 

My blog is under construction, trying to figure out how to make it attractive.  I stole the ideal of the clocks from Danielle's site but added Maui and Dublin. Why Dublin?  Because we will be there in four months for the first time.  Maybe my blog will be featuring leprechauns or shamrocks by November, replacing the Eiffel Tower and Paris scenes. The Day In History will stay because I find history fascinating. And you may be possibly pondering the title Mauimusee.  It is actually my Ebay name I create years ago.  Maui, you can figure out for yourself, musee is French for museum.  Musee is pronounced musay, well, in my world it is. 

I hope you decide to join me in this little adventure.  Maybe you can start your own blog.  I plan on writing on whatever inspires.  I was thinking this would be an excellent venue to share my life with my family and friends. I am going to stop here because I need to work on a display case for work.  Aloha for now..... 

Comments

  1. I always find your writings to be entertaining, so I will check in on you. I have had a site for 2 years now and written 3 times. I am an obsessive blogger :)Truthfully, it has just taken me some time to understand how to use it. I think now maybe I have it figured out. Hopefully you and Fletch will catch on quicker than I. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn.... I was not expecting anyone to read my blog as yet. I didn't tell anyone. I guess you figured that one out after I posted a comment on your mom's site. How funny. I need to do some fine tuning on my site, this is harder than I thought. Love you too.... lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelly! If you don't want anyone to read your blog, you should post that you have one! Anyway, I agree with Dawn. You have a way with words once you are ready for an audience, I would love to be able to keep up with you and your family on your blog. Happy Mothers Day! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer... You sassy girl. Love you and keep reading. I have changed my "about me" three times. Evidently, that is a difficult question for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not necessarily a hard question, just hard to put it in a simple format because you are a wonderful person and have lots of great things you can say about yourself. (And I am being very serious and sincere.) One observation, the lines are a little distracting on your home page. Suggestion one, have Fletch complete the "about you" :-) Have fun creating your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Shelly... Love your pictures of France. That is one of my favorite of you eating that tart. Anyway... Happy Mother's Day.

    Better get going. Love ya. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. JENNY... Thanks Jenny for the kind. I don't know how I got the lines in the font. I will have to work on that. KEN AND VICKI... That tart photo is the picture Kenny took and Eiffel Tower is one I took. I appreciate you checking our my blog.Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts