Rochelle Hudson

Okay, so typing is slow for me today. I had my bi-annual treatment for my arthritic fingers and the doctor has me on a new medication... this is my fifth attempt trying to find some relief for my hands. An hour ago, I "slowly" completed a questionaire that my girlfriend, Debbie, sent me via e-mail. I forwarded it on to most of you. The first question was "were you named after someone"? I responded that I was told by my mother it was Rochelle Hudson, an actress. Years later when I brought up being named after Rochelle Hudson to my mother, she could not remember her telling me this. I thought, "how could I know who Rochelle Hudson was, did I make this up in my mind"? I did some detective work and Googled "Rochelle Hudson". I found her. There she was, surrounded in my favorite color, blue, cozying up to fluffy white fur. She looks like a goddess, an angel... I like her. She played many small parts, mostly with French actresses. This makes me like her even more. So, thank you, Mother, for naming me after Rochelle Hudson even though you don't remember. I always will.

Comments

Popular Posts